www.alldestinationstravels.com

For cheap airline fare/hotels & resorts to all destinations please visit www.alldestinationstravels.com

Friday, December 11, 2009

Day-off

It's my day-off today but I need to come to see the client who wanted to get inside Burj Al Arab.  The only 7-Star Hotel in the World.  I have a lot of clients who was able to get inside the Hotel, without booking a room.  When I had the ocular inspection, i talked to the Reservation Officers and option to get inside the Hotel is to make a reservation for Afternoon Tea in the Skyview Bar which is located in the 27th floor.  Or make a reservation for Lunch or Dinner.  After the reservation been made, with the Reservation Number the Security Guard will let you get inside.  Here is the image of the 7-Star Burj Al Arab Hotel....


Guest who have Room Reservation in this Hotel are being picked-up by Helicopter from the Airport and it will land in the rooftop of this hotel.                                    


No comments:

Post a Comment